Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 11, We're Home!!!

*** 1 Week Later!!!***
We all get on the bus to go home. We sit with like all the HOTT people and our “husbands”. We all are talking and crap. When we were about half way there, I called Mom and Dad to let them know where we were. We didn’t tell them about the weddings. We wanted it to be a surprise. I sleep the rest of the way home, with my head on John’s shoulder.
***We Get to the Parking Lot!!!***
J-“Honey, get up. We’re at the parking lot at the Mellon.” Me-“What?” J-“We are at the Mellon baby.” Me-“Ok.” So we get our stuff and go home. (It’s late at night) MB-“Night Kay. I love you!” U-“Night. I love you too!” J- “Goodnight Amy. I love you!” Me-“I love you too baby.” Then Matt kisses you and John kisses me. We are there for about five minutes kissing our boyfriends. Then we go inside and go straight to bed. The next morning, during breakfast, mom and dad asked us about the game. They were SO excited. They gave us both a Nano IPod. My cell phone rings. Me-“Hello?” J-“Hey, its me.” Me-“Oh, hey baby. Could you hold on for a minute?” J-“Sure.” Me-“Uh, guys, can I be excused?” Mom-“Sure.” Me-“Thanks. John, are you still there?” J-“Yep.” Me-“So, what do you want?” J-“I wanted to talk to you about the marriage.” Me-“Oh. How about Matt, Kay, you and me go out to the park or some place and talk about how we’re going to tell our parents.” J-“Cool. How about you tell Kay and I’ll tell Matt. When should we meet?” Me-“Let’s say about 12:30pm.” J-“Ok. Bye baby! I love you!” Me-“I love you too. Bye.” I hang up and get you. Then we go to our room to talk in private. U-“What’s up?” Me-“We are meeting John and Matt at the park at 12:30pm so we can talk about how to tell our parents about “you know what” ;)” U-“Ohhhh….” We get ready to meet our guys.
***We Go to the Park!***
U-“Look! I see them!” Me-“Lets go!” So we catch up with Matt and John. MB-“Hey babe.” Then you kiss him. Then, while Matt is “talking” to you, John says to me, “Hey babe!” Then we kiss. There were little kids standing right there and they were all like, OOOHHHH!!!!! THEY KISSIN’! We all stop, laugh, and walk away. Matt and you are holding hands, and me and John are holding hands. MB- “So, what do you guys want to do?” Me- “How about we go and get some ice cream and talk about the marriage.” You, Matt, and John all say Ok. So we all go and get ice cream from Sweet Licks. You and Matt get mint chocolate chip and me and John get chocolate chip cookie dough. U-“How are going to tell our parents?” Me-“Yeah, who knows what they are going to say.” J-“How about we take our parents out to eat. Then, we go to one of our houses. All of our parents sit down. Then, we all tell them in unison, “We’re Getting MARRIED!” You, Matt, and me say that that’s a great idea. U-“We have to go to the mall and get a new out fit for this glorious occasion!” Me-“I’m down with that!” So we all go to the mall. I get a B-E-A-UTIFUL dress. It’s all shimmery and really pretty. I get matching shoes and purse! You get a really cute black skirt with a silky red shirt, and you get matching shoes and purse! Then we go to the nail saloon and get our nails done to match our outfits. It’s about 5:00pm, all of our parents are still at work! So, we make a BIG note and put it on the front door. It says:
MOM AND DAD,
MEET US AT THE OLIVE GARDEN.
WEAR SOMETHING NICE!
LOVE, AMY AND KAY
We do the same thing for Matt’s parents and John’s parents. All of our parents get home around 6:00pm. So, we have enough time to get ready, make reservations, and get there before our parents.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I love the "THEY KISSIN"
I remember when you wrote that part at my birthday party when we were the only ones awake.