Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter10, Ryan's "Little" Problem

RM-“Hey Amy, wait up!” Me- “What’s up Ryan?” RM- “Can I talk to you?” Me- “Sure. Hold on. Hey John and Kay, you two go on. I’ll be there in a minute.” RM- “Amy, are you sure you want to marry John?” Me- “Yeah, why?” RM-“Because… well, see… Amy…” Me- “Yeah?” RM-“I, I love you.” Me-“Wait! HOLD UP! WO, WH!? YOU WHAT?” RM-“I love you. I don’t know, but when I’m with you or when I see you, my hands get all sweaty. And I get butterflies in my stomach.” Me-“You could have told me that before!” RM-“But, before I didn’t have the courage to tell you. You have NO idea how many times I’ve tried to tell you!” Me- “Ryan, you’re one of the toughest guys I know! And you’re someone who always speaks his mind.” RM-“I know, but Amy Shwartz, I LOVE YOU!” Me- “Ryan, I think John, Matt, and Kay should help with this.” RM-“Maybe that will help. We can give it a try.” Me- “Ryan, I will be right back. Stay here. I’m going to get John, Matt, and Kay. Do you want anyone else to help us?” RM-“Maybe Marc Andre, Rico, Brooks, Matt, and Drake.” Me- “I’ll go get them too. I’ll be right back.” I go and get everyone that’s going to help. I come back in five minutes later with you and everyone else.
U-“Hey Ryan. What up?” RM-“You will find out in a minute.” Me-“Can everyone sit down please? Thank you. I just found out that Ryan Loves me, but I’m going to get married. We all need to find a way to fix Ryan’s (air quotes) “little” problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?” D-“I had a dream just like this. Maybe Amy can kiss John and tell us how she felt kissing him. Then, she kisses Ryan and tells us how she felt when she was kissing him.” (This was from your story) Me-“We cam try it. Is that ok with you two?” John and Ryan- “Yeah.” Me-“ John, come here. We are going into a different room. Get us in three minutes.” John and me go to the other room. Me and John kiss for all 3 minutes, nonstop. You come in. U-“Times up!” So we all go back to the lobby. B-“So, how did you feel?” Me-“I felt secure. But kissing Ryan will be so much different because I never made out with him before. Though I always kiss John, I was really nice kissing him.” D-“Well, now its time for you to kiss Ryan.” Me- “Ok. Ryan, you ready?” RM-“Yeah.” Me-“Then lets go.” So we go to the other room and start to kiss. Ryan relaxes and we kiss for the whole three minutes. Then you come back and say, “Times up!” So we all go back to the lobby. MAF-“So? How was it?” Me- “It was nice. At least, when he relaxed, it was beautiful…” You butt in- “I think they were having fun because I found them on the floor leaning against the wall.” Me-“KAY!” U-“What?!” (Hello captain obvious!) MB-“Who did you like better?” Me-“I don’t know, but Ryan’s a great kisser, but John is also a hell of a kisser too. I think I liked…. Ryan’s kiss more.” Everyone gasps. John-“AMY, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU PRIVATELY!” Me-“Honey, I’m not finished! So don’t blow up on me… yet! Anyway, I can’t say that I liked Ryan’s or John’s more because I haven’t dated Ryan and it’s not fair that I kissed John more. But, I’m starting to like Ryan, but I’m staying with John. It’s not you Ryan, but John asked me to marry him, and I have already said yes. It’s too late to go back now. I’m sorry Ryan.” J-“Baby, may I talk to you alone, please?!” Me-“Sure. Hold on everyone, I need to talk to John. I’ll be right back.”
Me-“What did you want?” J-“Do you love me?” (Breaks out singing, Do you Love me from Fiddler… lol) Me-“OF COURSE! Why?” J-“Because it seemed that it was a hard decision picking me over Ryan. My other question, do you love him?” Me- “Look, we are just friends.” J-“Well, I think we should have a private talk with Ryan.” Me-“Ok.” We leave and go to the lobby. Me-“Everyone can go back to celebrating. Ryan, could you hold on? We want to talk to you.” RM-“Sure.” John, Ryan, and me go to the office room. J-“How do you REALLY feel about Amy?” RM-“I love her.” J-“Really? Hmmm…. How did you feel when you kissed her?” RM-“I felt happy. Like I felt like I died and went to heaven. ((Arrow pointing up) up there!!!) because it was so peaceful.” J-“Are you scared that she is going to get married, you feel like you’re going to be losing a close friend?” RM-“ Yeah. Is that wrong?” J-“No. That’s perfectly normal.” Me-“Ryan, I’m not going to be gone forever. Maybe a week or two for our honeymoon, but then I’m going to be here. You don’t have to worry.” RM-“Thanks.” Me-“Does that make you feel better?” RM-“Yeah. Amy, if its ok with you, can I kiss you just one more time?” Me-“Sure. John, is that ok with you?” J-“Yeah. What ever.” Then Ryan kisses me. Me-“Lets go celebrate!” RM & J-“Yeah! Lets go!” We go finish celebrating. U-“Did you work everything out?” Me-“Yeah. He’s fine with me getting married.” U-“That’s great!” At about 2:30 am, everyone is stoned (asleep). The next morning, I get up at 9:00am. I go to the café down the street to get some coffee and breakfast. When I get back to the hotel, you’re up and you’re talking on my cell phone. Me-“Uh, Kay, what are you doing?” U-“I’m talking to your old BF because he called and you weren’t here.” Me- “Can I talk to him? PLEASE?!” U-“Whatever.” You give me the phone. Me-“Hello?” OLD BF-“Hey Sugga!” Me-“Look, I’m not your sugga. Nor am I EVER going to be your girl, and to top it all off, I am E-N-G-A-G-E-D! So, BUG OFF, before I have a whole hockey team come after you. Just so you know, most of them are a little bit over 6 foot. SO STOP CALLING ME!” Then I hang up. U- “What was that all about?” Me-“Oh, nothing. Just settling something between exes! What did he say?” U-“He said he still likes you and that you left your lotions and some other stuff over his house.” Me- “Oh?” Then Matt comes in. MB-“Hey girls. What’s up?” U-“Nothing.” Me- “Same. Look, I’m worried about Ryan. I don’t know if he can handle me getting married. I mean, he loves me.” U- “I know what you mean.” MB-“You do?” U-“Well, yeah. I did before I met you.” Me-“ You guys, you know how me and John have been going out for about six months, and now we’re getting married? Don’t you think we’re speeding into things?” U-“What do you mean?” Me-“Were you not here while I just explained it?” Then John walks in. J-“Explained what?” Me-“Nothing. You look tired. Lets get something to eat.” J-“Ok. Give me five minutes to get ready.” He leaves the room. Me-“Not a word to anyone about what I said. You hear?!” U-“ Gotcha!” J-“I’m ready.” Me-“Ok. Lets go.” We go to the café. We order a frapachino and some bagels. Me-“John, you know how we have only been going out for about six months?” J-“Yeah.” Me-“Your know how we are going to get married?” J-“Yeah, so?” Me-“Don’t you think we are going just a bit too fast?” J-“Oh my gosh! I was feeling the same way, but what’s the big deal? We both love each other. Why should we wait?” Me- “I don’t know. It’s just not right. I mean I like you. I like you A LOT.” J-“Let me guess. You like guys that are tall, dark, and handsome. Guys like Ryan.” Me-“Yes. I mean no. AHHH!!!! I don’t know! What I mean is…. Well, I LOVE YOU!!! J-“Does that mean the weddings still on?” Me-“Yeah, it’s on! Lets plan it out NEXT WEEK when we get home. Ok?” J-“Yeah.” Then he gives me a HUGE KISS! Later on, you, Matt, John, and me go out to do some sight seeing. We go see Niagara Falls. It was sooooo beautiful! Then we went to a shopping center. Added together, you and me had about 10 bags of stuff each!!! After that, we go to a restaurant and get something to eat.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

YES!!! this is the chapter I was wating for. This is the main thing I remember from this story. GO BUGSY!!! I`m gonna miss him so much.

And YES that part was from my story...GO ME!!!