Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 13, The "Nights" at the HoHo

Me-“Well we have to go.” John whispers, “Go where?” Me-“I’ll tell you in the car.” So we (All the people who are getting married) all get our stuff and go to my car. Me and John sit in the front and you and Matt make out in the back. (Against my better judgment) I drive to our house so we can get extra sets of clothes. On the way to the house, I explain where we are going and what we were going to do. We get to the house and get really, really, REALLY sexy P.J.’s for the “” night at the hotel (hoho), and get clothes for the next days. We get our stuff together really quick and leave to go to the hotel. So, we get into the car and speed over to the hotel. We all check in and get our keys to go to our rooms. We run and find our rooms. Me and John barge into our room and get “dressed” for the “night” at the hotel. You and Matt do the same. Now to my room first. We stood there, just kissing. Then, John picks me up, carries me over to the bed, then we stop kissing… but just for a second. We move up to the pillows, get under the covers, and then we pick up where we started. We get a little steamy and start to have sex. We get really into it. He starts to take off my shirt. Then he attempted to take of my bra. Then he was attempting to take off my bottoms… and so on. (If you know what I mean!) Now to your room. You and Matt started standing by the door. You two started to kiss for a while. While still kissing, you two walked over to the bed. You stopped and, MB-“Kailey, I love you so much!” U-“I love you too!” Then you started to kiss again. You were sitting on the bed. Then after about two hours Matt went down and you went on the top. You two kissed like that for about an hour. Then you two turned and you went on the bottom and he went on the top. Then you two started getting it on. The same thing that as going on in the other room, except yours was more in the nude. Yours was actually all the way of. And he was working on the bottom. And you did it for the next four hours. Now, back to my room. Me and John had sex for about five hours and 45 minutes. Then we all got hungry and we all got dressed in appropriate clothing. Then we go out to eat at a restaurant. We were out eating for about one and a half hours. Then we went back to the hotel and did it all over again. (The same thing happens in the other room. (Matt and Kailey’s) We kind of do “IT” till the next morning. Then we all got ready to go to breakfast. Then we did it all over again. We do that till about dinnertime. Then we got dressed and went home. WE DID NOT TELL OUR PARENTS! The next day we all get together at an ice cream place. Me-“So, when should w plan the weddings?” U-“How about in a month?” Me, Matt, and John all say that it was fine with us. So we get right to planning the wedding in a day. So we move the wedding to a week later! We all did stuff and got everything together to set up for the wedding.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I must say that we were incredibly LAME. And you took the best part out.