Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 9, Our Romantic Proposal

*** ANY WAYS!!!***
After the phone call, John and Matt come in and they say that they want to take us somewhere special. We got our coats and purses and they took us to the park where there was a lit up water fountain. It was B-E-A-UTIFUL!! The water fountain was just like the one at EPCOT.
We sat down. Matt says to John, “ Go ahead, ask her!” Then he mustered up some courage, got down on one knee and said, “Amy, will you marry me?” Then he took out a small black, crushed velvet box and opened it up. Me- “YES! Yes I will marry you!!!” Then he put the ring on my finger. Then Matt got down on one knee, took out a small crushed red velvet box and opened it, and said, “Kailey, will you marry me?” U-“YES I will marry you!” Then you kiss Matt, and I kiss John. Behind us, there were fireworks going of while we were kissing. Then we all went back to the hotel and had everyone go to the lobby so we could tell them the good news! After about 15 minutes, everyone was in the lobby. Matt, you, John, and me stand up on the bench. Me-“Everybody, we have good news!” U & Me-“WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!!!” Everyone screamed and we started to cry. But they were tears of friggin’ JOY!!! Everyone went back to their rooms except Straka, Fleury, Brooks, Matt B., Rico, Ryan, Brian, Caron, Surovy, Drake and Eric. MAF-“Congratulations! I hope you guys will be happy together. Especially you Amy.” Me- “Why me?” Ryan- “Because you and John can’t keep each other’s tongues down each other’s throats!” EM- “Hey John, do you mind if I kiss Amy? You know, like a congratz thing?” J-“Sure.” EM-“Amy, this is for you.” Then he kisses me. EM-“Hey Matt, can I kiss Kailey? You know, like a congratz thing?” MB-“Sure.” Then he kisses you. R-“This is GREAT news guys! Will we be invited?” U-“Definitely! Why wouldn’t we invite you guys?” R- “No reason. Just wondering.” D-“I was waiting till later to give these to you two.” Then he takes out two long, thin boxes and hands them to us. We opened them and they were matching diamond necklaces with matching earrings! Us-“Thanks Drake!” Then we kiss him on his cheek. S-“I’ll be right back. I have something for you two.” He leaves. Su-“I didn’t get you two anything yet, but I think this will do.” Then he kisses us both. Us-“Thanks Thomas!” Su-“No problem.” B-“It’s small, but I think you two will like it.” Then he hands us little velvet boxes, and inside, were diamond rings. Then Straka came back with big packages. S-“Here. I got you two this for the ceremony, but I think this is a better time for you to have them.” He handed us the boxes. They were black, high cut dresses with matching shoes. S-“I had Matt and John help me to get the right sizes.” Us-“Thanks!” Me-“Yeah, they are BEAUTIFUL!” C-“Here. I think you will like these. Here’s one for Amy and here’s one for Kailey.” They were tiaras! They were beautiful! Me-“ This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Sebastien!” U-“Thanks Sebastien! These are beautiful!” H-“I didn’t get you two anything yet, but this might do.” Then he gives us a kiss. Us-“Thanks Brian!” M- “Now, Matt, and John, take these and put them on your fiancĂ©’s hand. J & MB-“Ok.” So they do what Matt says after getting the fake proposal, we thank Matt for the rings. MAF-“Lets go celebrate!” All of us-“YEAH!”