Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 12, The Confession

It’s 6:00, we leave to get to the restaurant. It takes about 15 minutes to get there. We are finally there! It’s about 6:25pm, so you and me go to the bathroom to freshen up. When we get back to the lobby, our parents are there. Me-“Hey Mom.” U-“Hey Dad.” Mom- “Hi girls.” Dad-“Why did you two ask us to meet you here?” Me- “Because Kay, Matt, John and Me wanted to do something nice for you guys.” Dad-“Oh, really? Honey, can I talk to you in private?” Mom-“Sure.” They go to the other side of the lobby. Mom-“What did you want?” Dad-“I think I know why they wanted us to come here.” Mom-“Why do you think they asked us to come here?” Dad-“It’s either they want something from us, they are pregnant, or they are getting married!” Mom-“You don’t say? I don’t care what you think. I’m just glad they are doing something nice for us for a change.” Dad-“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” They go back to join us. W-“The Shwartz family, your table is ready.” So we all follow him to our table. We all sit down. W-“What would you like to drink?” Matt and you say Diet Coke. Me-“I’ll have a gingerale.” J-“I will have some Pepsi.” Dad-“I’ll have some tea with lemon.” Mom-“I’ll have a Sprite.” Your BF’s parents-“We’ll have a diet Pepsi.” My BF’s parents- “We’ll have Pepsi.” W-“Thank you. I’ll be right back with your drinks.” We talk for about 5 minutes until the waiter comes back with our drinks. W-“Have you decided what you wanted to eat yet?” Me-“Yes.” Your BF’s parents-“We’ll have the Fillet Minion.” My BF’s parents- “We’ll have the shrimp scampi with lemon sauce.” Our parents-“We’ll have spaghetti.” Me and John-“We’ll also have the spaghetti.” You and Matt-“We’ll also have the shrimp scampi.” The waiter goes to put our orders in. we all talk for like a half hour till the waiter comes with our food. Then, we eat. After we pay the bill, John pulls me over to talk to me alone. J-“Who’s house should we go to?” Me-“I don’t know. How about…. Matt’s house?” J-“Ok. Lets go ask him if it’s ok.” When we ask him, he says ok. U-“Everyone, we are going to Matt’s house for a get together. So, lets go.” We go to my car. You got front seat, and Matt is the driver. Me and John are in the back seat. Matt leads our parents back to his house. On the way, me and John are SO excited to tell our parents, so, we just start to make out in the back seat. It takes about 25 minutes to get to Matt’s, and guess what! Me and John are making out the whole time! We all get to Matt’s house. (That includes ALL of our parents) We all go into Matt’s house and go into the living room. Then, me, you, John, and Matt stand next to each other. Us-“We all have something to tell you!” Me-“ Me and John are getting… married!” Then we kiss. Then, you and Matt say, “We’re getting married!!!” Then you two kiss. Then, our Mom and Dad say, “WHAT?! YOU TWO ARE TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED!!!” Me-“Mom, we are perfectly old enough to get married. Plus, ITS NOT YOUR DECISION! We are the ones who got proposed to by our REALLY GOOD, not to mention, SEXY BOYFRIENDS AT A LIT UP FOUNTAIN IN A PARK WITH FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING!” Mom-“Well fine. You two get married. What do I care? Remember you will have debts, and buy a house, and raise kids. After a while, that gets EXTREMELY expensive!” U-“We don’t care about that. Plus, we go the money, and A LOT of it!”

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

YEA WE GOT THE MONEY...PRO HOCKEY PLAYERS...HELLO