Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 2, The Meeting

The next morning we got up to go to the mall, and eat breakfast. Then we went to KHOLS. U got a knee length black skirt and a purple silk shirt with black shoes and stalkings. I got a leather skirt and a blue silky shirt with black shoes and stalkings. We paid for the stuff and we went home to get ready. We got home about 9:00 am. We got dressed and got ready for the meeting. Then we gathered up our stuff for practice. We left the house at about 9:35 am, and arrived 15 minutes early. (THERE WAS NO TRAFFIC!!!) When we were trying to find Edzo’s office, we ran into Rico. R- “Are you looking for Edzo’s office?” US- “Yeah.” R- “Come with me. I’ll show you where it is.” So we followed Rico. (and why wouldn’t we? He is soooo FINE!!!) While we waited for Edzo, we talked. Edzo came about 20 minutes late. E- “Sorry I’m late. My alarm didn’t go off. Come on in.” He opens the door to his office and we all go in. E- “ Well, I for one am very glad that you girls are on the team.” US- “We are too!” E- “Well, since I got her late, we got to a rough start.” So then he pulled out contracts for us to fill out. Me- “You want us to fill out ALL of this?” E- “Just the parts I tell you to.” So after about one hour, we were done with the contracts. Then there was a sudden nock at the door. “Knock! Knock!” E- “Come in.” There were two men that came in. I swear they looked like they were from the secret service or from MIB or MIB2! E- “Come in Mr. Krinch and Mr. Marrcella. Girls, these are your agents. Kailey, this is your agent, Mr. Krinch. And Amy, this is your agent, Mr. Marcella.” Us- “Uh, Hi.” Maybe they weren’t from MIB or MIB2, but it was a nice idea (while it lasted.) My Agent- “So, where are the contracts that we have to look over and fill out?” U- “They’re already done.” Ur Agent- “Really? Well, we have a small part to fill out with you girls.” Me- “Do we have to fill them out? Our hands have cramps.” Ur Agent- “No. The only thing you two have to do is tell us the information and put your signature at the bottom of the last page.” US- “THANK GOODNESS!!!!” So we fill that out for about 20 minutes. Then, the Devil comes in. CP- “Oh, hello girls, I’m…” I butt in- “You’re Craig Patrick. The Penguins GM. YOU’RE THE ONE WHO TRADED HEDBERG, IAN MORAN, ANDY FERENCE, ALEXI KOVELEV AND SOOOO MANY MORE!!!” CP- “You must be Kailey.” U- “No, I’m Kailey. She’s Amy, and she hasn’t had her cappuccino from Starbucks yet. That’s why she’s going bananas.” CP-“I see. Are you done with the contracts yet?” E- “Yeah.” CP- “Then lets go for a little tour of the Mellon, shall we?” (Me whispering to myself- “No we shan’t) We tour the Mellon. Then after that, we go back to Edzo’s office to get our stuff. U- “Thank you Mr. CP. That was… that was… was interesting.” Me- “Yeah, what she said.” U- “Lets go down to practice!” Me- “Lets go!” E-“We better get down there. Only the Lord knows what they’re doing down there.” So we go down to the locker room and got ready. At practice, Edzo tries us in every position. First U we on D and so was I !!! We rocked!!! Then he put us at wing. We were A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Then he put you in goal and me at C. We were ok. Then we switched, me in goal and you at C. We both ROCKED! Then Edzo made his decision. Me in goal and you at D, just what we wanted!!! Then Matt calls you up to tell you that he’s in the seats. You spot him, wave, and tell him that you’ll be right up. You go up and tell him the good news. You two are so happy and you two are going out on a date. I just walk around.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

haha this is the name of the first chapter in my Fleury story. I love this story.