Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life, Chapter 6, Edzo's Big Mistake

After the game we were screaming and jumping for joy. Edzo comes in and I’m getting my “undergarments” to get into the shower. Edzo walks in and says, “Hey Amy,” Me- “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I’M TRYIGN TO GET A SHOWER YOU IMBISIL!” E- “I just wanted to tell you good game.” Me- “You could have told me that AFTER I got out of the locker room!” E-“Sorry!” Then he leaves. After we’re done, we run into our boy friends and our parents. Mom-“Guy’s, great game!” J-“Yeah! You two rocked! Especially you Amy!” MB- “Yeah, nice saves Amy. Baby, nice goal.” He attempts to kiss you but you step on his foot because our parents are there. Dad-“You both played an awesome game. Nice job.” Mom- “Do you girls need a ride?” Us-“No.” U- “Amy drove over here. Remember? And John and Matt are coming with us.” Our parents leave and we go to the car. Before we get in, Matt and John lean us against the car, take our hands (Matt takes yours and John takes mine) and they kiss us like for five minutes. Then, we go home, (the boys included) we all go up to our room. Matt and you are on your bed making out, and me and John are making out on mine. It stays that way till dinner. WE HAVE STEAK!!!!!!

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

HAHA I remember that part...good times