Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 15, THE BIG NEWS!!!

Now its time to go home. We don’t have our own houses… YET!!! John and Matt are dropped off at their houses and we were dropped off at our house and we go inside. U- “Mom? Dad? We’re back from our Honeymoon!” No one answered, so we just go to our room. When we get in there, we find pictures and notes of houses on our beds! Finally Mom and Dad come home! You and me run down and bring the things we found and we started to ask questions. ME- “What is this?” Mom- “We wanted to get you two, I mean, have something that you can use and not get stuffed in the closet and get forgotten.” Dad- “Girls, those are your wedding presents.” ME- “A house?!” U- “Cool… thanks!!!” Then we run up to our room to call our husbands. After we called them, we talked about our presents and our honeymoons. Me- “Hey! My house has an in ground swimming pool.” U- “Cool. Mine has… a drive way as big as a basketball court!!!” Me- “Cool!” Well, a few days passed and we were packing to move into our houses. It took about a week to install and perfectly place everything in our OWN place! You know that me and John like lived in our pool. After a couple of weeks I started to get sick and I didn’t know why. So, John and me went to the hospital. When we get there, we (meaning John and I) see you and Matt there. Me- “Hey Kay! Why are you here?” U- “I started to feel REALLY sick and I didn’t know why so Matt brought me to the hospital. Why are you here?” Me- “I started to feel REALLY sick and I didn’t know why. So John brought me here.” Matt- “Isn’t that creepy?” The Head Nurse- “Mr. And Mrs. Bloom!” You two get up and go. Now we sign up. You two come back in about ½ hr. Right then, the nurse that called you, said, “Mr. And Mrs. Kaminski!” We come back in about ½ hr. Me- “We have something to tell you two. How about you two bring your bathing suits and come over. U &MB- “Fine with us.” So, John and me are already in the pool. Actually, I am in and John is on the edge diving in and swimming up to me. Me- “Hey Kay!!!” U- “Hey!” Me- “Come on in!” U- “OK.” Matt sets both of your stuff down and then he dives in with John. Matt swims to you and John swims to me. Me- “How about we head out of the pool to have fresh homemade lemonade and tell each other the info.” MB, U, &J- “Ok.” So we all get out and sit down to have lemonade. U-“ I’ll go first.” Me- “ok.” U- “I know why I was soooo sick. I’m…….. PREGNANT!” Me- “I also know why I was sooooo sick. I’m… I’m… I’m PREGNANT!!!” We congratulate each other. Me-“How will this effect our hockey career???” U- “I guess we take this season off… for the sake of our babies.” Me- “I guess you’re right.” We go back swimming for an hour. I hear the phone ring, so I get out to go answer it. Me- “Hello?” RM-“ Hey, this is Ryan Malone.” Me-“ Hey Ryan. Its Amy, what did you want?” RM-“I wanted to talk to John. Is he there?” Me-“Yeah. Hold on, let me go get him.” I yell to John- “JOHN!!! It’s Ryan! He wants to talk to you!!!” Me- “He’ll be right there.” John comes over, I give him the phone and I go back to the pool. John comes back to the pool after he’s done talking to Ryan. Me-“What did Ryan want?” J-“ Nothing, but I have to go somewhere. I will be back in about an hour.” Me-“Ok. I love you honey!” J-“I love you too baby!” Then he leaves.
********************************************************************************
John went to the Mellon. RM-“What took you so long???” J-“I had to get away from my wife.” RM-“Oh.” J-“So lets get started.” They start to decorate the meeting place. They decorate it because tomorrow is my B-DAY!!!! (The team doesn’t know that we’re pregnant… YET!!!) They decide to decorate before my b-day so it would be perfect. John comes home.
*********************************************************************************Me-“Hey baby. Where were you?” J-“No where. I just had to go out and get something from Ryan.” Me-“Baby, you’re a really, REALLY BAD LIAR!!!” J-“I know. But it’s a secret! You’ll find out tomorrow. Trust me, everything will be fine!” Me- “Ok. Lets have dinner.” J-“YEAH!!!” So we eat dinner. Then we took a shower together (all we did was make out!!!) Then we had friendly, good, and VERY SAFE SEX for about 5hr. and 45 min. It was GLORIOUS! Then we just made the bed, got in, and watched TV till we fell asleep.
I wake up at 9:30am and go to the kitchen to make some DECAF coffee. John wakes up at 10:00am. He pours a cup of coffee and treats me to breakfast on the couch (instead of breakfast in bed.) He made pancakes with bacon and orange juice. J-“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!” Me- “Thank you! MMMmmmm!!! That looks good!!!” I reach over and try to pick up the tray but John stops me. J-“You shouldn’t be lifting anything heavy! Let me get that for you.” Then he feeds me my breakfast. It was nice. Then the phone rings at about noon. It was you and John picks up the phone. J-“Hello?” U-“Hey John, it Kailey.” J-“Oh. Let me go get her.” U-“John NO!!! I need to tell you something!” J-“Oh.” U-“Ryan called.” J-“Oh.” U- “He said that you two could go to the Mellon. They are all there. Me and Matt are about 5 minutes away.” J- “Ok. Thanks for telling me. I’ll go get her.” U-“Ok. Call me right before you leave the house. See you there!!!” J- “Ok. Bye.” Then you two hang up the phone.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I really don`t remember this part...lol