Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 7, The Mini Party

After we have dinner, Fleury calls. Me- “Hello?” MAF-“This is Fleury. Can you and Kay come over my house?” Me- “Why?” MAF- “Trust me.” Me- “Ok. Hold on.” I ask our parents and they say ok. “Marc?” MAF-“Yeah?” Me- “They said OK. But I don’t know where your house is.” MAF- “No problem. I’ll be over in 20 minutes.” Me- “Can we bring our boyfriends?” MAF-“Sure, whatever. PLEASE look presentable!” Me- “Ok. Bye.” MAF-“Bye.” We get ready and we lend our boy friends some of dad’s work clothes and ties. If I may say, we all look VERY stunning. Fleury comes over and picks us up and takes us over to his house. When we get there the team is there, and they all say, “C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!” S-“Girls, come over here. We all have something for you!” We sit down the couch and every one surrounds us and brings gifts to us for a good game. They say it’s probably that a new goalie gets a shutout and a defenseman gets their first goal in their first game. We got a lot of jewelry and makeup, but I got a new goalie stick and helmet and you get a new helmet and stick. We thank everyone and we get… C-A-K-E!!! (mmmmm….. cake….) At about 10:30, we go home, Matt and John give us a kiss goodnight, and go home. We put our stuff away and go to bed.
**** ME AND JOHN ARE STILL TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS AND YOU’RE ALSO STILL WITH MATT!!!****
It’s Friday and we play the Bruins. I’m starter goalie… again… the 7th game in a row! The SLU was you and Orpik at D, Ryan and Surovy at W, and Fata at C. In the first period, we scored one goal by Eric, assisted by You and Ryan. In the second period, we scored 1 and it was from TK assisted by Big Mac and me. The other team scored too. It was by Ian unassisted. In the third, we scored 2 goals. The first one by you unassisted, and the second one was from Drake assisted by You and Brooks. Then the announcer came on and said, “And now for your three stars!!! Your third star, the Pittsburgh Penguins, number 44, Brooks Orpik! Your second star, Pittsburgh Penguins, number 55 Drake B!!! And your first star, and player of the game, Pittsburgh Penguins, Kailey!!!! After the game, Matt and John came down and gave us a kiss for a good game. After my shower, my cell phone rings. I pick it up. Me- “Hello?” It was my former cheating boy friend. Old BF- “Hi, is this Amy?” Me- “Yeah. Who is this?” OLD BF- “This is Joe. Your old bf, remember?” Me-“Yeah, but I’m over with you. Now that you left, I have a better life, second, I have a boy friend who cares about me.” OLD BF-“I did care about you!” Me-“If you cared at all about me, you wouldn’t have been sitting in a window seat at EatN’Park leaning over to kiss another girl!” OLD BF-“Yeah, that was harsh, but can we make up?” Me- “NO WAY! I have to go. I’ll talk to you later.” Then I hung up. U- “Who was that?” Me- ”Oh, no one. At least no one I really care about any more.” U- “Oh.” We get our stuff and we go out to eat with our BF’s. At about 11:30, you and me leave to go home because we don’t want to get grounded.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

HAHA this is great. It was so long ago.