Sunday, June 29, 2008

Untitled

I lie here,
Waiting for you to call.
To make the first move.
I want to see you.
See how your hair blows effortlessly in the wind,
To see your face light up when I walk up to you.
Your eyes are bright
Your arms, open and inviting.
I wait for the next chance that I get to be with you.
To be in your arms, holding me safe.
Your laugh is inviting.
Your smile shines bright with every passing moment.
I lie here,
Remembering that day,
You held me close.
Honestly, that moment was the first time in a long time that I felt safe.
TRULY safe.
I felt as though nothing could hurt me.
Oh, how I long to feel like that again
Being safe in your arms.
I lie here,
Wondering if you felt the same way as you held me in your arms.
I wonder,
What do you see when you look at me?
Does your heart begin to race?
The way mine does every moment since that day?
Would you be afraid of me once you know how I feel?
Will we ever get to have a memorable day,
Like the one we had in the past?
I lie here,
Yearning to be in your arms again
And wondering if I'll ever get to do that again…
With you.

2 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

As I said when I read it on myspace, I really like this. It is really good.

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I was wondering if I ever gave you my Fleury story? If so would I be able to borrow it, I don`t have the whole thing anymore & I was thinking of putting it up. Thanks.