Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Perfect Life- Chapter 3, The Run In

***NOTE*** I had a BF, but we broke up 2 weeks ago! Any way, I go to the mall and get stuff. Then I’m walking past EatN’ Park. When I walk by, I see my old BF there… WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!! I couldn’t believe it! That little 2 timen’ fuckin’ son of a bitch!!! That little ass hole!!!
I just wanted to die! I was running down the sidewalk sobbing. Then I ran into someone, and I fell back because I wasn’t paying any attention. The guy- “Oh, I’m sorry. Are you ok?” Me- “Yeah, I’m ok. It’s not your fault. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” The guy- “How about we go down to Starbucks. My treat.” Me- “Ok.” I swear, you should have seen his face! It was SOOOO cute!!! I felt like I was floating in space! His eyes! His hair! He was F-I-N-E!!! Any way, after we get our coffee and sit down, we start to talk. I found out who he was, where he works, and even where he goes to school!!! I even got his phone number! It’s: 412-369-4411. Me- “Thanks for the coffee John.” J- “No problem. It’s the least I could do when I ran into you.” Me- “Sorry. That was my fault. I was really angry and…” THEN HE KISSED ME!!! Not just a little peck on the cheek, but on the lips! Now I was leaping for joy inside. Me- “What was that for?” J- “I really like you.” Me- “But we just met!” J- “I know, but I couldn’t control myself.” (Of course I didn’t care!!! Lol….) Me- “I really like you too, but…” J- “But what?” Me- “I have to go or else I’ll be in trouble with my parents. And trust me, I don’t want them to be mad at me! Bye John! Call me tonight!” J- “I will.” Then I was practically running to my car with my head in the sky. I drive home and come into the house. You ask- “Are you ok?” Me- “I’m fine. Really!!!” MB- “Really? You look like you were hit by the love bug.” Me- “What if I was? What would you think of that? Huh?” U- “So, what’s he like?” Me- “He’s sweet, and charming, and really nice to talk to. He’s really cute, and a HELL of a kisser! You probably would think that he wasn’t cute.” MB- “So, how did you meet him?” Me- “Well, I met him after I saw my cheating boy friend with this other girl. I kinda ran into him. I said I was sorry. He said that it was ok, and he bought me coffee.” MB- “Cool! Well, uh… Kailey, I gotta go.” U- “Ok. Bye.” He gives you a 5 minute kiss and then he leaves. I show you what I got at the mall and tell you what happened with John. At 6:30 pm we eat dinner, dance, and listen to music until we had to go to bed. The next day we get up at 8:30 am to get ready for practice. We leave the house at 9:00 am to get to the Mellon. When we got there, we put on our gear and practiced. We were there for 3 and ½ hours…. JUST PRACTICING!!! After practice, we sped home to get a long, long, LONG shower. Thank GOODNESS that we have 3 bathrooms! After about 2 ½ hrs, we finally get out of our showers and get dressed.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

why does my boyfriend have to be Matt?